Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Bar Fined 2 Suzie Wong Lesbians to Double Bang a Cucumber...

It was going on 9:00 p.m. Saturday night and I had just finished up 30 minutes earlier with a hot 20 year old bar fine from Shark Bar. I decided to head over to Suzie Wong in Soi Cowboy next. I soon spotted a hot little dancer and waved her over for a drink. She wasn't a showgirl but told me that she could do lesbian and pointed out several girls that she liked to do lesbian with. There was this one show girl with a spinner body on stage doing the shower show that kept looking at me and smiling the whole time she was doing her show. I decided to wave her over for a drink for when she finished her show.

When she came over she said that she remembered me from last year?? It turned out I had bar fined her my previous trip along with another girl when she worked at Shebas and she still remembered me!!! (See photo). I asked her about doing a lesbian show with the other girl and she was all for it. Great! It’s going to be a good night!

So I barfined her as well and I took the 2 girls back to the hotel for a full hands on, fingers in and tongues out lesbian show. Let me tell you these girls knew exactly what they were doing and it didn't take much instruction on my part to get the party started! Don’t you just love that?

To cap off the entertainment I asked them if they had ever done a dildo show with a cucumber before? The one girl that I had bar fined before said that she had but the other new girl hadn't. I told them to wait there while I went to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and pulled out a 10 inch long cucumber that I had bought at Villa market for just such an occasion.  (See the photo of the cucumber next to a copy of After Dark Magazine on my hotel room couch).

 
I put a condom on each end of the cucumber and then I inserted it in the showgirl lying down (she said it was cold). Well it did just come out of the mini-frig what can I say? The cucumber was a bit over ripe so it had just the right amount of flex which worked out well. The other Suzie Wong dancer then straddled the girl lying down and inserted the other end of the cucumber without me even asking her and then started riding it! You go baby! Ride her! Damn that was hot to watch! I had the girl lying on her back give me a b/j at the same time and I then stood over her so that the girl riding her could give me a b/j too! Does life get any better????

When the girls had finished double screwing each other with the cucumber 15 minutes later I took my turn in place of the cucumber with each girl. I took my own sweet time for the next hour thanks to my good friend Mr. Levitra and a full bottle of Red Bull to keep my heart pumping fast enough to keep up with the action. Yeah, I know that’s not the safest thing to do but I had 2 lesbian showgirls double screwing each  other with both ends of a large cucumber! If I was going to have a heart attack I was going out in style and a smile! Beats face down in bowl of oatmeal when I’m 85 in the nursing home…

After I had shot my geyser off the girls started talking rapidly and then laughing for several minutes. I said what was so funny? The girl I had bar fined before said that she had 4 orgasms during the fun and games and that the other girl said she had 3 orgasms! Damn! I told them to tell all the other dancers in Suzie Wong and then I should be surrounded by offers from girls to bar fine them. Between a large condom covered cucumber and Levitra you too can make miracles happen guys! lol…..

I kept the dancer I had known before long time and let the other showgirl go back to Suzie Wong. Then I took the long time girl to Nana Plaza so that I could chat with Dave the manager at Angelwitch. There was a sexy show going on and I noticed this one particular smoking hot showgirl. I asked Dave about her and he told me she that was fairly new so I ended up buying her a drink. I found out that she's a 20 year old university student. (Bingo!) This girl was drop dead beautiful so I told her I’d come back the next night as I was very interested in bar fining her. I didn’t have the energy to bar fine the Angelwitch dancer then and take her and the Suzie Wong girl both since I had just finished up 30 minutes earlier with the 2 Suzie Wong dancers. I needed some serious recharge time. There’s are limits to what Levitra and Red Bull can do for a guy in his early 50’s after all.

After the Suzie Wong dancer and I left Angelwitch I took her to Bangkok Beats on Soi 7/1 and it was packed and rocking at 12:30 a.m. We didn't stay long as the showgirl wasn't feeling well. It would seem that the jackhammer cucumber screw was a bit too much for her. Perhaps I did get a bit carried away with it. We grabbed a taxi and I took her to get some Thai food at the Love Scene Restaurant on Soi 23 before heading back to my hotel for some short fun. Afterwards I gave the Suzie Wong showgirl a 2,500 Baht tip (which I considered a bargain considering all I had her do) and then I walked her back to Soi Cowboy..... It was now 2:00 a.m. We kissed goodbye and I went in search of one last bar fine in Baccara to cap off my night….

That’s Bangkok After Hours…..


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: