Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sahara Club - Soi Cowboy - 3:00 a.m... Half Thai & Half Indian Dancer.

It was 2:20 a.m. and I had already been to Levels Club, Q Bar and Club Insanity. I decided to leave Club Insanity and make my way back to Soi Cowboy to look for one last bar fine. I checked out AfterSkool and Fannys but neither bar had any talent I was interested in. Jungle Jims had a couple of cuties sitting outside and I almost bar fined one. It was closing time by now so I had to hurry. I bought drinks for 3 girls in Long Gun but none of them really showed any enthusiasm for a late night bar fine so I passed.  

It was now almost 2:45 a.m. so I went back to Suzie Wong to see if I could talk a dancer into going but the three girls I was talking to were eating and ready to go home. That's when another dancer approached and I decided to try with her. That was a mistake. She was a bit drunk and goes off telling me how all the girls in Suzie Wong were talking about me being very big and taking a long, long time to shoot my geyser off... Oh, damn!!!

 That’s the risk you take when you bar fine too many girls from the same bar. They all start to talk about you.  Anyway she didn't want to go because of what she had heard about me being too big. Cry me a river! All I want is one last bar fine for the night!

I left Suzie Wong and heard music still coming from a nearby bar. Where? It was Sahara. They have some smoking hot coyotes but you can't bar fine them. The mamasan said I could buy them drinks but it would be up to the girl if she went with me but no bar fine. Sounds like an expensive experiment in frustration to me so I passed on that one.

The gogo dancers in Sahara on stage that you could bar fine were about the most unattractive flabby girls that I'd ever seen except for one. This girl was the lone spinner but oddly she didn't look Thai??? Intrigued I waved her off the stage and bought her a drink. I said you don’t look Thai. She told me she was half Thai and half Indian! That explained it. It was a damn good mix as this girl had the looks that really just reached out and grabbed you!

I bar fined the Sahara dancer at the last possible minute and it was back to my hotel at 3:00 a.m. She was from Bangkok, a fun girl and a very good performer so I was happy. We finished up by 4:30 a.m. and when she left I went to get something to eat at V8 Diner on Soi 12 which is open 24 hours.  

After eating I walked back up Sukhumvit and had a beer at a sidewalk bar on Asoke near Soi Cowboy. They tried to double bill me by adding a beer for a girl sitting at the bar. I told the girl that I didn't buy it baby. You did. I don't like being scammed for drinks especially at sidewalk bars so I paid for my beer and walked over to the Corner Bar in Soi Cowboy.

I had started the evening before with a massage, got a short time with a Suzie Wong beer bottle showgirl, got kidnapped by a crazed tuktuk driver, dived out of the moving tuktuk to escape, was hit and run over by a car on Soi 11, stopped at Levels Club, Q Bar, Club Insanity, had a hot short time with a dancer from Sahara, grabbed a beer at a sidewalk bar and did a quick walk through of the Corner Bar in Soi Cowboy. By now it was 5:30 a.m. and not much was happening at the Corner Bar so I decided it was time to call it a night. I walked wearily back down Soi 23 to my hotel passing a small herd of large rats rummaging in some trash along the way.

If there’s a bar monger in Bangkok that partied harder than I did that night send me an email and I’ll buy you a beer the next time I’m in town. It was only my sixth night in Bangkok and I still had 9 more to go. Some of my wildest nights and bar fines in Bangkok still lay ahead! Overall though it had been a hell of a night. Not necessarily all good but it was a damn sure memorable one!!!

That’s Bangkok After Hours…

 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: