Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Shark Bar - Soi Cowboy - Saturday Night - 6:45 p.m...

One thing the Shark Bar in Soi Cowboy really has going for it is that they have their full line up of girls dancing at 6:30 p.m. Not 2 girls. The whole lineup! Which is why I often start my nights there.

My quest one night was to find the youngest, most beautiful face and hottest body in Shark bar. Not an easy task as Shark has many hot dancers. I spent 90 minutes talking to several girls and finally narrowed my choices down to 2.

The tie breaker went to the youngest at 20 years old, perfectly shaped silicone breasts, long legs, light skin, great hair and the face of an angel. She had only been dancing 4 months and seemed a bit hesitant about going with me as no doubt with her white skin she's very popular with high paying Japanese customers. But it was early so there were only a couple of other guys in the bar. I bought her 3 back to back tequila's and by the third tequila she was good to go. Mamasan that’s a bar fine for short time!

That’s Bangkok After Hours….


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: