Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sunday Afternoon Massage - Soi 23 - Bangkok...

It was 2:30 p.m. and I was returning from sending emails at the Internet cafe on Soi 23. I figured it was a good time for a 1 hour massage.  But it was hotter than hell and I didn't feel like making the trek to the massage shops on Soi 24. Instead I stopped in several nearby massage shops on Soi 23 and finally selected a 22 year old girl that had only been doing massage one month. I paid the shop fee and then walked her back to my apartment.

The massage wasn't that great and neither was the full service but it was a quick way to spend an hour and it only cost me a total of 1,700 Baht. The front desk called towards the end of the session saying that housekeeping wanted to clean the room. I told them to give me 15 minutes and then they could come up.

After I had sent the massage girl back to her shop and while the maid was cleaning the room I walked back up Soi 23 and saw another massage girl that I liked. This girl was 23 years old and tall. I decided what the hell, I'd go for a 300 Baht Thai massage. That would give me time to talk to her to see if I wanted to spend more time with her later…

That’s Bangkok After Hours….


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: