Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

24 Hour Massage on Sukhumvit Soi 23 at 5:10 A.M...

It was 5:10 a.m. and I had just finished up with a short time with a new dancer from Baccara 20 minutes before. I decided what the hell I might as well head up to the Corner bar in Soi Cowboy for one last beer but along the way up Soi 23 I noticed some massage girls still awake in their shop. I waved to the girls and they motioned me to come inside. They still had a girl doing massage and wanted to know if I wanted one! I said ok how about a Thai massage? I just had just finished with the Baccara dancer so didn’t have enough wood left in my woodie you might say for anything more.

The 27 year old massage girl told me that she only does special massages and wanted 2,500 Baht. I told her that I could get a 20 year old first time dancer from Soi Cowboy for that (which I had just finished up with 15 minutes earlier). The girl said she comes in late and finishes at 5:30 a.m. so she would be going home soon.  That was fine as I didn’t have the power for anything longer.

After some haggling I got her to agree to do a short Thai massage for 30 minutes. I ended up agreeing to give the shop 250 Baht for the massage and 350 Baht for the tip for the girl. When I came back downstairs after the quickie massage it was 5:50 a.m. and there was a massage girl in the corner putting on makeup? I asked her why was she putting on makeup at this time of night? Answer: She was the early morning massage shift! Damn! 

This is something completely new to Sukhumvit Soi 23 in Bangkok. Massage shops with girls available 24 hours a day! I didn’t see that 6 months earlier or the year before that. The competition among massage shop girls for customers must really be getting tough! But just keep in mind that the quality of the massage girl talent at 5:00 a.m. isn't exactly the best.

I gave up on having one least beer and decided to head back to my hotel. I was soon back in my room heating up a prepared meal from 7-Eleven and making notes about the previous night’s adventures in Bangkok…

It had been a full night of partying but now I really needed to get 2 or 3 hours of sleep before starting it all over again…

That’s Bangkok After Hours…
 

 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: