Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

250 Baht Thai Massage on Soi 23...But No Special Service...

I had a standard 250 Baht massage from my favorite massage girl my last Saturday in Bangkok. She speaks enough English and is attractive enough that I enjoy spending time with her. The first thing she asks me when she starts the massage is:

"How many girls did you take home last night? Five?"

Oh boy. Here we go. Another jealous massage girl! Damn! I said no honey. I only bar fined 3 girls not counting the ladyboy. Since the massage girls shop is on the same Soi as my hotel she sees me all night long bringing girls in TukTuks from Soi Cowboy back to my hotel. It would seem that it had gotten to be a little bit too much for her.  So much so that now she wouldn’t even give me an oil massage with a special! Damn!

You know your reputation has hit rock bottom when even the massage girls refuse to offer you the “special massage” anymore!! I really am going to have to spread myself around to more massage shops on Sukhumivt from now on….

That’s Bangkok After Hours…

 
 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: