Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Friday, May 17, 2013

3 Lost Bangkok Tourists & a TukTuk Driver.. Where is it???

I had just finished a 2 hour marathon with 2 lesbian showgirls from Suzie Wong that involved 2 bananas, a cucumber and a lot of hot lesbian action. Now I was making my way to Nana Plaza. I decided to stop off to eat a sandwich at KFC along the way.

When I finished traffic on Sukhumvit was bumper to bumper so I decided to just walk the rest of the way to Nana Plaza. I had only gotten to Soi 12 when I noticed 2 young guys that sounded British along with their British girlfriend talking to a TukTuk driver.

I stopped to listen for a moment. The 3 tourists were trying to find the location of someplace and just kept asking the TukTuk driver to just tell them where it was. Instead the not too helpful TukTuk driver wanted to drive them. Being curious I asked the 3 tourists where was it that they wanted to go?

The one guy says " Club Insomnia." I laughed and said look at that street sign you’re standing under that says Soi 12. You're already there! Just walk down the back of Soi 12 which you're on or make a right up ahead and the club is behind the V8 Diner. The club is in the back and it’s called Club Insanity now.

The tourist says "thanks man, you're a legend". I had to laugh when I thought that's more true than you think buddy! If you only knew the half of it!"

No doubt the TukTuk driver would have driven these 3 tourists in circles to come back to the same spot for 100 or more Baht. My good deed done for the day I continued on to Nana Plaza. Maybe I should ask the Pope to name me Saint Alex after all…

That’s Bangkok After Hours…


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: