Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Sunday, May 19, 2013

38 Year Old Shark Bar Dancer Parking her SUV on Soi 23...


It was 5:30 p.m. and after I had stopped at the ATM to withdraw 3,000 Baht I was walking down Soi 23 to my hotel. I see a Thai girl up ahead get out of a Toyota SUV that she had just parked. She looked at me and I thought I know this girl from one of the bars but which one?

She started pointing at me and then said where's your necklace that you wear? She was referring to the blinking LED pendant I wear each night to the gogo bars. I told her I only wear that at night and I asked her which bar did she work at?

She said Shark bar! Now this girl wasn't exactly a young hottie but she was attractive. I asked her how old are you?

Answer: 38!!!

I said 38???? "Yes." I asked her a few more questions. During the day she has her own small shop and apparently business wasn't good so she started dancing in the gogo for the extra income. It must be working because her Toyota was newer and better than the car I drive in the USA!  But 38 years old? That has to be a record for a Shark bar gogo dancer! Talk about your high mileage!

That’s Bangkok After Hours…


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: