Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Almost Flat Lined in Bangkok One Night.. Here Comes the Big One!

It was 7:00 a.m. one morning in Bangkok and I was lying in my bed when my heart started racing and beating irregular. Thump, thump, thump! Not good. Not good at all. I thought here comes the big one. Too much Red Bull, Levitra, Kamagra, beer, too little sleep and all night partying had caught up to me.

 
I could just imagine that it was going to be major heart attack and a photo of my naked ass in the Bangkok Post with a headline that says: “American Tourist: Has heart attack from overdose of sex medication and banging too many 20 year old bar girls until he flat lined.” Dear old mom isn’t going to be happy….

What could I do to put off impending doom? The only thing I could think of. I put a pillow under my legs to raise them to get more blood flowing back towards the heart and that did seem to do the trick almost immediately. The heat rate slowed back down quickly. Why it worked I have no idea. Maybe the blood rushing back towards the heart simply got the rhythm smoothed out.

Perhaps a close call or maybe just my imagination after being up all night and partying hard. Either way I’m still here writing and editing true stories from my latest adventure in Thailand…

That's Bangkok After Hours…..


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: