Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Angelwitch Showgirl - She Doesn't Go With Everyone... But...

I was in Angelwitch in Nana Plaza one night talking with Dave the manager and he pointed out a smoking hot new showgirl to me so I offered to buy her a drink. It turns out that she's another Bangkok University student paying her way through school. Dave went off to chat with someone in the bar and came back a short time later.

When Dave returned I told him that the showgirl was just my type and that I was going to have to bar fine her one night. Dave warned me that she was the niece of one of the protective mamasans and that the showgirl didn't go with everyone but that it was up to her. I leaned over and said "Dave, she’s already agreed to go with me while you were gone!”

That’s Bangkok After Hours…



 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: