Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Baccara Bar Fine - Soi Cowboy - University Student Round #2...

After I left the Suzie Wong lesbian showgirl and the Cockatoo ladyboy I walked over to Baccara in Soi Cowboy to look for this cute little 22 year old University Student that had been dancing 2 days. I had bar fined the night before and I wanted to go for round 2 as I really liked this girl. She had a smoking hot little body and a real fun and humorous personality to go with it. I love that combination!

I found the dancer soon enough on the first floor and I bought her 2 tequilas and then paid the bar fine. It was 10:30 p.m. when we got back to my hotel. She said she would stay until 12 midnight but as much as I liked her I wanted to get to Nana Plaza to bar fine a dancer in Billboard to go for round 2 with her as well which would be my 4th girl I’d screw that night. (Thank you Levitra!)

I finished up by 11:30 p.m. with the Baccara dancer and then walked her back to Soi Cowboy. I continued to walk to Sukhumvit and hopped in a taxi to Nana Plaza. I wanted to find that Billboard dancer next!

That’s Bangkok After Hours…


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: