Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Bangkok After Hours Reality Versus Your Fantasy....

I often get comments after posting my adventures in Bangkok After Hours that I’m either making up the story or exaggerating. Well, let me say that everything you read actually happened to me and is 100 percent true.

Sure I could just write: Went to bar. Bought beer. Bar fined a dancer. Went back to hotel. Woke up at 9:00 a.m. and had breakfast.  But who would want to read that boring shit?

I work hard so that I can play harder. Now do I look for opportunities that make for a good story? Yes I do. But what happens is as I write it. I keep a notebook in my hotel room in Bangkok and every night after I stagger back to the hotel I spend an hour or more writing down the previous night’s adventures as they happened so I that I don’t forget any of the details. When I write a story it’s from those notes and that’s why I can be very detailed as to what happens. Do I add some colorful commentary to spice up the story to make it more entertaining? Yes I do. But the commentary doesn’t change the facts.

Some of my readers seem to find it hard to believe that the reality in Bangkok After Hours can be wilder than their fantasy. On the other hand I chat with a good number of Facebook bar mongers that have had every bit as wild or even wilder nights than I’ve had in Bangkok or Pattaya.

Trust me. The reality is far better than your fantasy in Bangkok After Hours. No exaggeration is necessary!!!! But sometimes you do have to work at. You don’t really expect every lesbian bar girl you meet to be carrying a banana in her handbag do you?? You’ve got to plan for that shit in advance!

That’s Bangkok After Hours… As it happens….Banana’s and all….


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: