Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Friday, May 10, 2013

Bangkok Massage Girl & The Ladyboy Request...

I asked the deep throat massage girl across from my hotel if she would consider putting on a special show for me with a ladyboy from Soi Cowboy???

She said: "That's just plain weird but it would depend on the money.”

I said sure it’s weird but would you do it and if so how much?

She said more than 4,000 Baht.

I said ok what about 4,100?

She said more...

I said you said more than 4,000 and 4,100 is more. Lol. Ok, I’ll bite. How much?

She said big money. 10,000 Baht.

Ok, so for 10,000 Baht you'd put on a sex show with a ladyboy?

Answer: “Yes.”

Ok, duly noted for future reference. As it would turn out later that night I wouldn’t need to pay a premium to get such a show after all. But that’s another story and it’s coming tomorrow! Until then….

That’s Bangkok After Hours…

 
 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: