Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Billboard Bar Fine - First Customer - Virgin B/J... No Complaints!

I had just finished up a 3 way session with 2 Suzie Wong showgirls and had walked them back to Soi Cowboy. Now I was waiting to get on the Skytrain at the Asoke BTS to take it to the Nana station. Ten minutes later I’m walking into Nana Plaza. I stopped in Straps gogo bar first. It's a small bar with 5 girls dancing but the ones that they had on stage would be ones that I'd bar fine. Not bad. Not bad at all. Then I popped over to Spanky's to catch their full lips on and tongues out lesbian show. Always quality entertainment.

Next up was a run through Rainbow 3 and 4 but I didn't see any girls that appealed to me at least none that were smiling. I went into Mercury bar but again didn't really see anyone that stood out from the pack. There was a dancer in Las Vegas gogo that I made note of to come back and talk to the next night.

At long last I ended up in Billboard. There are so many high quality girls in Billboard that I could bar fine half the girls in the bar and never go wrong. But I ended up drawn to the Jacuzzi tub where I saw a nude girl soaping up that I hadn't seen before. There was good reason too. After talking with her I found out that it was her first night in the bar! Damn. First night in the bar and she's getting nude in the Jacuzzi! Thank you God! I appreciate it!

I immediately bought her a tequila (she wanted soda) but I insisted on tequila. I told her that I wanted to bar fine her. She was new and nervous so I told her that we could use the short time room at Nana and then she agreed. What a tight little spinner she was too. I got to be her first customer and it turned out that she was a b/j virgin too!

No complaints from me! I did have to entice her with an extra 500 Baht for her to give her first b/j ever but it was a good investment. After all isn’t it always better to be first when you can???? I milked the short time room clock for every minute too. There was no way that I was going to rush being with this hot little first night Jacuzzi tub girl!

When we finished I went back to Billboard and saw another dancer on stage that I was also interested in but it was close to 2:00 a.m. and she didn't seem liked she wanted to be bar fined that late. I left Billboard and headed back to Soi Cowboy to find one last bar fine for the night…

That’s Bangkok After Hours...


 -- Bangkok After Hours

No comments: