Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Billboard Lesbian Show - Licking & Fingering That Girl on Stage.. Damn!

In Billboard gogo in Nana Plaza I was watching their light lesbian show which consists of several girls mainly performing some light kissing, breast massaging and nipple licking. But then I saw this girl with a great back tattoo and long legs in the middle of the group of showgirls. She jumped up and seemed more than a little surprised when one of the other showgirls starting licking and massaging the tattoo showgirls clit and fingering her pussy on stage! Damn that was hot! I need a cold Singha here!!!

When the showgirl with the tattoo finished the show I had the server girl invite her over. I bought the showgirl a tequila and arranged for a next day short time for 3,000 Baht. I would have bar fined her right then but I had my sights set on another new dancer that was university student on break.

Eventually the regular dancers came back on stage and I spotted the university student (#46) that I was looking for dancing in the middle of the stage. I waved her over and told her that I wanted to buy her a drink and bar fine her again. I don’t often go for round 2 bar fines but this girl was sweet, had a great body, a fun personality and spoke enough English that I could talk with her. How could I say no to that???

Soon we were back at my hotel on Soi 23. When we were finished it was 1:20 a.m. so I flagged a taxi and we rode back to Nana Plaza together. I had the taxi stop on Sukhumvit and I got out right before Nana as I wanted to walk over to the Magic Table and Bangkok Beats on Soi 7/1..... But that’s another story…

That’s Bangkok After Hours…
 

 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: