Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Club Insanity - Sukhumvit Soi 12 at 2:30 a.m.....

I walked into Club Insanity located behind the V-8 Diner on Sukhumvit Soi 12 in Bangkok at 2:30 a.m. and it wasn't crowded but it did have a good number of freelancers that would grab my arm as I walked by.

Some of the freelancers like to grab onto you while the hottest ones just sit there like an expensive item on a shelf waiting for you to make a move. I took a pass on all of them but I did dance with a few girls sitting near the stage until the club closed at 3:30 a.m.

On the way out of the club I stopped and grabbed a chicken Quesada at the 24 Hours Taco Place outside and then I headed back up the sidewalk on Sukhumvit to Soi Cowboy to continue my night….

That’s Bangkok After Hours…
 

 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: