Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Corner Bar - Soi Cowboy - Bangkok at 4:00 a.m...

It was now close to 4:00 a.m. and the band in the Corner Bar was still going strong. A girl in the bar said she recognized me and saw me dancing in Shock 39 a few days earlier! She remembered my flashing LED watches that I wear on both wrists.

I didn’t remember seeing her at all. She wanted me to go with her and her drunk friend but again I took a pass. The quality was a bit below my standards.

By the way be careful of the server girls in the Corner bar. They will ask you to buy them a drink of whisky. I asked the attractive server girl how much to buy you a drink? 450 Baht! WTF? Talk about your expensive lady drinks! I took a big pass on that one. On the bright side they only charge you 50 Baht for a large bottle of water.

I hung around until 5:00 a.m. and then walked back to my hotel on Soi 23… It had been another full night of fun and partying…

That’s Bangkok After Hours…


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: