Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Dancers Walking Out Of Soi Cowboy At 3:05 a.m... Got Me One...

It was 3:05 a.m. and I had just finished up with 2 smoking hot Angelwitch showgirls that did a little lesbian show for me in my hotel room. I walked the showgirls out and the 2 girls grabbed a taxi and I walked up to Soi Cowboy.

The bars had closed and the girls were pouring out of the bars to go home. I saw this one group of girls leaving and then I walked faster to catch up with the last girl in the group who had long lean legs and was dressed in black.

I walked up her and asked her if she had any customers that night. She said no. So I asked her which bar did she work at?

Answer: It was her first night dancing in Shark bar! Before that she had been working in the Strip bar in Patpong. I asked her if she would like a customer since it was her first night working in Soi Cowboy?

She seemed a bit hesitant at first since I had literally come walking up out of nowhere in the dark and she hadn’t seen me before.  I let her know that my hotel was just down Soi 23 from Soi Cowboy and that a tuktuk would get us there in 1 minute. After thinking about it she agreed and I was soon back at my hotel once again with one last girl to finish the night with. The night staff at my hotel must not think too highly of me. But the security guard just smiled. The girl was good in the bed and afterwards I told her that I'd see her at Shark bar again.

It was sometime near 5:00 a.m. when we finished. I walked her back to Soi Cowboy and she continued to Sukhumvit to get a taxi. I was off to the sidewalk bars on Asoke for one last beer and then some Thai food at the Love Scene restaurant on Soi 23.

I had started my fun 14 hours earlier with a Soi 23 massage girl, the star of the bar from Shark bar, a new dancer from Baccara, 2 showgirls from Angelwitch and a Shark dancer leaving the bar at 3:00 a.m.  not to mention 3 hours spent in Patpong in between. My wallet was about 25,000 Baht lighter which was a bit extreme but it had been another epic night of fun for the Bangkok Partier. It was 5:57 a.m. when I walked into my hotel room. It was time to get some sleep….

That’s Bangkok After Hours..

 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: