Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Double Banging a Suzie Wong Showgirl with a Cockatoo Ladyboy's Help..

It was 4:40 a.m. when I walked into my hotel room. An early night for me for a change. In fact it was the first time I’d walked back to my hotel room to sleep before 5:00 a.m. in the past 2 weeks!

The previous night had started at 7:50 p.m. when I walked up to Soi Cowboy. I headed straight to Suzie Wong as I wanted to bar fine one of the lesbian show girls to put on a special show but not with a girl but rather a ladyboy from the nearby Cockatoo ladyboy bar.

I found a young attractive dark skinned lesbian showgirl that I liked and offered her 3,000 Baht if she would do a “special show” and get banged by a ladyboy in my hotel room. She thought about it over a couple of tequilas and then agreed. I quickly bar fined her and then took the Suzie Wong lesbian straight to Cockatoo to see the ladyboys. I had previously checked out Cockatoo to find out which ladyboy had both the landing gear to get the job done and was willing to use it on a showgirl.

In Cockatoo I quickly found the ladyboy I was looking for and introduced her to the Suzie Wong showgirl. After some small talk between the two the ladyboy agreed to do the show with the lesbian so I bar fined her and we all headed back to my hotel in a Tuk-Tuk.

First I had the lesbian give the ladyboy a b/j to get things warmed up. Afterwards I  lay on my back and had the Suzie Wong lesbian straddle me while the ladyboy took some KY and lubed her fingers and worked them into the lesbians back door for a couple of minute while the lesbian rode me.

The Cockatoo ladyboy then told the lesbian to lean over and asked me to wrap my arms tightly around the lesbian’s waist and to hold on. The ladyboy put on a condom and then inserted her long thin penis into the lesbian’s tight back door tunnel taking her anal virginity from behind in what became a double penetration as I had the front door filled. It became a night of several firsts for the lesbian showgirl. The lesbian’s first ladyboy b/j! Her first ladyboy anal! Her first double bang!

With me banging the Suzie Wong girl’s front door while at the same time the Cockatoo ladyboy was banging her back door the lesbian was screaming louder than hell! Damn! I’m pretty sure the massage girls down on Soi 23 and half the hotel could hear the Suzie Wong girl howling like a banshee while she was being double banged!

When the ladyboy had shot off her geyser in the lesbian’s ass I thought I’d take a turn at the Suzie Wong girl’s back door but she wasn’t going for it as my jackhammer was more than twice as wide as the ladyboys. Damn!

(Don’t text me complaints that I’m exaggerating. I only tell you as it happened. You can blog your adventures in Thailand your way).

The Suzie Wong girl then jumped up and ran off to the bathroom for the next 10 minutes yelling in Thai. I asked the ladyboy what was the Suzie Wong showgirl complaining about? The ladyboy just laughed and said that her back door banging had loosened up the lesbian’s ass and given her the shit’s… Oh… Sorry about that honey…

The only real problem came when it was time to tip the ladyboy. She had talked to the lesbian and found out that I was paying the Suzie Wong showgirl more so of course now the ladyboy wanted 3,000 Baht instead of the 2,000 we had agreed to earlier.

The Cockatoo ladyboy anchored her ass to my couch and refused to take less Baht. Damn! I ended up having to pay the ladyboy 3,000 Baht as well. Oh, well. Considering that I had been willing to pay the lesbian 5,000 Baht for the sex show with the ladyboy I still considered myself coming out a couple of thousand Baht ahead.

I’ve bar fined many Thai girls over the years, most of which I can’t remember but the Suzie Wong showgirl and her double bang is one bar fine I’ll damn well never forget!

But for now it was time for another bar fine. I decided to head back to Soi Cowboy and hook up with a new dancer in Baccara that I had bar fined the night before and go for round two…

That’s Bangkok After Hours…

 
 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: