Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Dundee GoGo Bar - Soi Cowboy...

It was 2:10 a.m. and I had just finished up some short time fun with a dancer from Erotica in Nana Plaza 10 minutes earlier. Now I was bar hopping in Soi Cowboy. By the time 3:00 a.m. rolled around the bars were closing in Soi Cowboy. A welcome girl in front of Dundee motioned me to come inside. I said aren't you closing? She said no that they stay open until 4:00 a.m. Intrigued I decided to go inside.

They only have a small stage big enough for 4 girls and they stopped dancing at 3:15 a.m. I can't say that I saw any stunners but they would have been lone gone by this time anyway.

I did see one cute girl and I decided to wait it out for another 20 minutes to see if the guys she was with might choke and not go for the bar fine but they did. I paid up and went outside to see if I might find any girls walking around in search of a customer but didn't find any. 

A couple of drunk dancers outside Cowboy 2 bar got into a brief screaming and pushing match entertaining the bar girls on the Soi for a few minutes but then that was over quickly.

I took a quick step inside the Corner Bar but it was too crowded for me and mostly with guys. So I did a quick tour of the sidewalk bars but didn't see anyone appealing enough for me to want to part with any of my Baht. I walked over to the Love Scene Restaurant on Soi 23 about 4:30 a.m. to eat some Pad Thai. Then I walked over to the 7-Eleven for some candy to satisfy my sweet tooth before heading back to my hotel about 5:00 a.m. I only had one more night in Bangkok to go before flying home….

 
That’s Bangkok After Hours…


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: