Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Erotica GoGo - Nana Plaza - Last Bar Fine of the Night..

I was looking my last bar fine of the night in Nana Plaza. I did a quick walk through Spanky’s, watched some shows in Angelwitch, checked out Las Vegas which only had 1 girl on stage and then Billboard. I did see one girl that I liked on stage in Billboard but she wasn't interested so paid for my drink and headed out.

I decided to stop in Erotica on the stairwell. There were only 4 girls dancing but one little dark skinned spinner with a bright smile really caught my eye.  She had a hot tight body, super attractive looking face, nice complexion and smile with good teeth. (It’s always a plus when a girl has healthy looking teeth guys.)

I invited her over for a drink and found out that she was 22 years old, 41 kg, and had been dancing 4 months. The Erotica dancer also turned out to be another Bangkok university student! Damn my lucky stars!!!

I paid the bar fine in no time and took her back to my hotel. I would really have liked to have kept her long time but she said that she was meeting a customer at the airport the next day. When we finished around 2:00 a.m. I put her in a taxi back to Nana Plaza and I made my way back to Soi Cowboy…

It was too early in the evening to stop now..

That’s Bangkok After Hours…


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: