Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Friday, May 10, 2013

First Day Soi 23 Massage Girl... Bangkok at 5:00 P.M....

I was walking out of my hotel at 5:00 p.m. when I noticed a massage girl across the street that I hadn't seen before. She was slightly curvy but very cute looking. Hmmmmm… I decided to walk over and talk to her. She told me that she was 20 years old and had just started working that day! She also said that she hadn't had her first customer yet and had never done massage in another shop before. Jackpot! Thank you massage God’s of Heaven!

I asked her if she would like to have her first customer?

Answer: “Yes.” 

She spoke almost no English so I told the other massage girls to translate that I had to go to the bank first and when I returned I'd need a massage.

When I returned from the Bank 20 minutes later I asked the new massage girl to come over to my hotel. Within 10 minutes we get down to the important part of the special massage and 15 minutes later I have her moaning and squirming like crazy. Then she suddenly pulls my hand way from her "Y" and yells: "You're good-ahh!"   Lol…. What can I say? Another satisfied Thai massage girl!! I had to laugh as several Thai massage and gogo girls had said that exact same thing to me over the past 2 weeks.

Guys it pays to go to the extra effort to make the Thai girls happy first and then they will be more than willing to put in that extra effort to make you happy. I then proceeded to get down to the more interesting fun like having her give me her first customer b/j and bang.

An hour later she was asking me if I wanted to keep her for 2 hours. By now it's almost 6:30 p.m. and since some of the gogo bars in Soi Cowboy would be opening already I decided to keep it at the one hour mark. The massage girl asked for 2,500 Baht but she settled for 2,000 and that included the shop fee. Not a bad deal for me being her first massage customer.

That’s Bangkok After Hours…..


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: