Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Getting by on 4 to 5 Hours of Sleep in Bangkok...

I’ve been getting quite a number of questions lately about how a guy in his 50’s can party all night long in Bangkok night after night until the sun comes up. Well gather around those iPads because I’m about to share with you my secret of how to sleep like a baby while in Bangkok and party all night!

First let me say that back in the USA that I typically only sleep 4 to 5 hours already. I’m usually up until midnight to 1:00 a.m. and I get up at 5:00 a.m. So if you have a trip to Bangkok planned then my suggestion is to get used to getting less sleep a couple of weeks ahead of your trip to get your body used to a shorter sleep cycle.

On a typical Bangkok night I’m partying all night and don’t get in bed to sleep until 7:00 – 7:30 a.m. With a 9:30 a.m. wake up call so I’m getting about 2 to 2 1/2 hours of light sleep. Sometimes I just lay there unable to sleep at all.

By 10:00 a.m. I’m going out to get breakfast. By 11:30 a.m. I’m off to the bank ATM to get some more Baht and then the bank to break the 1,000 Baht notes into 500’s and 100’s.

I might have to go to Villa Market by 12 noon. On the way back I might stop at Subway for a sandwich and have them cut it into 2 pieces. I might spend the next couple of hours walking around or chatting it up with Soi 23 massage girls. I might even get a Thai or foot massage to work out the kinks from the previous night. I have to spend enough time for housekeeping to come to my room between 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. to clean it and bring me fresh towels and sheets.

After the maid leaves I call the front desk and have them arrange to give me a 5:30 p.m. wake up call. I then draw the window drapes closed and climb into bed for a 2 to 2 ½ hour cat nap.  By dividing my sleep up in 2 segments daily and drinking a couple of bottles or caffeine drinks each night I’m able to stay up and party all night.

Look at the example of baby’s sleeping. They don’t sleep for long all night stretches. They take short naps and then wake up wanting nourishment. Scientists say that most animals in the world do the same except for adult humans. So I train my body to get used to the short cap naps and I typically eat 4 times a day to keep my metabolism pumped up and firing on all cylinders. I’m in Bangkok to party and I want to take advantage of every minute that I can…

As a guy in my 50’s am I walking a thin line to a heart attack? Damn right I am! But it’s my choice to party hard. It’s how I roll…

That’s Bangkok After Hours…


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: