Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Going Back to the Same Bar Fine Well Once Too Many Times...

It would seem that I've gone back to that Billboard bar fine well in Nana Plaza too many times. Enough times in the same gogo bar that now I was an item of conversation among the bar girls.

I bought a drink for a dancer in Billboard one night and she said to me that all the girls were talking about me and how I talk to a lot of girls, buy a lot of drinks and pass out glow bracelets and flashing LED pendants to the dancers on stage. That was the good news.

However, apparently the girls were also talking about how I don't pick just one favorite girl to bar fine every night but instead pick different girls each and every time and they weren’t happy about it. That was the bad news.  

It really was my own fault. Billboard has so many smoking hot dancers how could I ever settle for just one girl when I wanted to bar fine half the dancers on the stage???

Basically I had reached the butterfly bar fine saturation point for Billboard and I needed to spend more time in some other bars… Well, maybe next trip… As for that moment it was time for more important matters. I bar fined the dancer and took her back to my hotel…

No doubt the girls would be bitching about me later but all I cared about right then was letting the Levitra do the heavy work…

That’s’ Bangkok After Hours…


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: