Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Sunday, May 19, 2013

It Was My Last Night in Bangkok.. One Last Bar Fine...

I walked into Long Gun in Soi Cowboy at 8:00 p.m. and found my favorite showgirl and bought her a drink. I had her dance for me in the nude as I love watching her look at me from the stage as she rubs her hands across her bare breasts. God I love that! When she came back off stage we watched some of the other showgirls before I bar fined her.

I decided for my last night in Bangkok that I wanted to bar fine my favorite Long Gun dancer and take her long time. I’d known her since last year and she has a great personality.  I'd be heading back to the airport by 3:00 a.m. so I'd rather relax with my favorite girl since she's a proven performer you might say rather than make a mad dash to bar fine an unproven dancer that I didn’t know in a mad rush.

Besides my favorite Long Gun girl is a university student and speaks pretty good English. I figured that I might as well savor the experience as long as I can with my favorite dancer than a fresh from the farm girl that spoke no English and might be a lousy lay. Besides I believe in supporting higher education.

But seriously I've bar fined such a record number of university students this past trip that there should be a university building named "Bangkok After Hours." Then again what the girls study with me isn't exactly on the school’s curriculum for college credit for the next semester… But maybe it should be…

I spent the next few hours with the Long Gun dancer back in my hotel room. She helped me with my luggage to check out and I tipped her a premium of 3,500 Baht for that last night. I get extra good service from her so why not treat her well. She always put on an extra good show for me when I’m in Long Gun too and she doesn’t bitch if I bar fine another dancer from the same bar!  Besides that I’d be back to Bangkok in another 5 months… I’d be seeing her again soon enough….

That’s Bangkok After Hours...


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: