Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Long Gun Bar - University Student Bar Fine. I Had Been Waiting Days...

It was 4:20 a.m. and the 23 year old Long Gun pole dancer / showgirl had just left my room. I'd been after her all week but each time she either had a customer or had already been bar fined. She was damn hot and she was in demand every night!

But let's start at the beginning…..

It was 10:30 p.m. Friday night and I was in Long Gun bar in Soi Cowboy. There were 2 dancers that I had the hot’s for. One was a 20 year old Bangkok university student that had only been dancing 1 month and the other dancer was a 23 year old pole dancing showgirl that had just started that week. It was hard deciding which dancer to bar fine first but I went with the university student. I had been after the university student all week but she had been on her period so I had to wait patiently day by day.

What made the university student more interesting is that she wasn't from Issan, Chiang Mai or Chonburi. This girl was from Bangkok! She was model tall and thin with a stomach as a tight as a drum.

I told the pole dancing showgirl that I'd definitely be back later to bar fine her later. I bought the university student a couple of drinks and then bar fined her. Ten minutes later a TukTuk was dropping us both off at my hotel on Soi 23.

This girls legs, arms and stomach muscles were like tightened guitar strings and I loved being the musician strumming those strings from the top of her head to the tips of her toes. God she had a freaking hot body!

When we were done 90 minutes later we walked back to Long Gun in Soi Cowboy. She went off to change so that she could dance and I went in search of that hot 23 year old pole dancer showgirl…

That’s Bangkok After Hours…


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: