Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Massage Shop Cashier Decides to Get Naked for Massage...

It was Monday afternoon in Bangkok. After sending emails off I walked outside the Internet Café and noticed a massage shop across the street with a tall, very attractive Thai girl standing outside. I decided to walk across Soi 23 to find out more.

It turned out that she was the cashier for the shop but said that she would also do massage. Good enough for me so we headed upstairs for the standard 500 Baht oil massage. A few minutes into it I ask her about doing a special. She said she could finish me off by hand for 2,000 Baht. I told her I could get full service for that from any shop!

Then she said 1,500 Baht and I just laughed. I said how about throwing in a b/j into the mix and stripping down??? We went back and forth in negotiations for 10 minutes until she finally gave in and agreed to see it my way.

Now what she didn't know was that I had already been with 4 gogo dancers the night before so old faithful wasn't about to shoot off steam anytime soon! Lol… 

Twenty minutes later she threw in the towel and said: “Ok, I can't make you finish so you can pay less”. I wasn’t going to argue about it so her little performance got cut back to 1,000 Baht. She really did have a great body but I just couldn’t get her to do full service. What a shame….

That’s Bangkok After Hours..


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: