Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Friday, May 24, 2013

Me & The Star of the Bar - Long Gun ShowGirl - Soi Cowboy...

This is me and the star of the bar pole dancing showgirl at Long Gun GoGo in Soi Cowboy. This is the night that I waited patiently for 3 hours to bar fine this showgirl as she had 2 Yacht Club looking rookies (nothing against guys with yachts) buying her drinks for hours but then they choked when it came to bar fine time. I swooped in like the bar mongering eagle (or vulture that I am depending on your point of view) and walked out of the bar with the prize and I never even had to buy her one drink! The 2 rookies took care of that for me! You should have seen their sad faces…. Lol…..


You’ll see in the photo that I’m wearing my signature blue LED flashing pendant and if you look closely at both my wrists you’ll notice that I’m wearing 3 watches… Two of the watches are the flashing LED watches and the third watch actually tells me what time it is… Lol…

That’s Bangkok After Hours…


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: