Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Sunday, May 19, 2013

My Trip to Bangkok & Pattaya Was Over...

My trip to Bangkok and Pattaya was over. Gone was 325,000 Baht, over 100 condoms, 5 tubes of KY, half a bottle of tequila and a few hundred glow bracelets and LED pendants. Perhaps I party too hard for a guy in his 50’s…..

I still haven't counted up the bar fines but estimate it to be between 40 to 50 Thai girls.  Included in those numbers was a record amount of showgirls, first time lesbians and university students. No I’m not superman but my good friends Mr. Levitra and Mr. Red Bull kept me going strong. Overall not a bad way to spend a couple of weeks on holiday in Thailand…

Now I need to start focusing on my next trip to Bangkok in a little more than 90 days…

That’s Bangkok After Hours…. Setting the party bar high….


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: