Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

New Baccara Dancer - Her First Customer.. It's Great to be First!!

It was 2:00 a.m. and I had just finished up with a first night Jacuzzi girl at Billboard in Nana Plaza. Now I was back at Soi Cowboy to continue my nights bar fine adventures. I did one quick walk through Long Gun, Shark and Suzie Wong but all of my favorite dancers had been bar fined. Damn!

That left me with one choice and that was Baccara. Several girls were upstairs and I almost bar fined this big breasted heavily tattooed girl but that's when I noticed the new dancer that I had talked to earlier through the glass floor downstairs. I paid for the drinks upstairs and went back down to the first floor.

The new dancer remembered me and I motioned her over for a drink. She hadn't been bar fined yet so I told her I'd like to pay the bar and take her back to my hotel. She didn't speak hardly a word of English so I had to have another dancer translate. After a bit of back and forth the 20 year old new dancer agreed and I paid the bar fine at 3:00 a.m.

This girl had a really fun personality even if I couldn’t understand a word she said. Back at the hotel room she gets a Thai – English phrase book out of her bag and asks me to help her practice a few phrases. Well why not? I’m a helpful kind of guy. Besides this helped her to relax which helps me in my fun after all!

After the brief English tutoring session we got down to more important business. By 4:00 a.m. I had finished round one with the Baccara dancer. She told me that she would have to leave by 5:00 a.m. I said ok. After a 30 minute rest I went for round 2 at 4:30 a.m. and I was finished and totally drained dry by 4:50 a.m.  

Fifteen minutes later I walked her downstairs and helped her grab a taxi. I decided to go to Soi Cowboy to see if anything might be happening in the Corner Bar…

That’s Bangkok After Hours…


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: