Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Scosche Portable IPod - MP3 Speaker..

I had bought a cheap $5 speaker for my MP3 player but it didn't cut it. So I spent a bit more for this Scosche portable speaker. You charge in by plugging it into a USB port on your pc and I can do th...at an Internet café in Bangkok. The rechargeable battery is good up to 7 hours. I was skeptical looking at it but when I turned it on I was blown away by the sound quality from such a small speaker. The next time a girl I bar fined asks for music I'm ready to crank up the Pitbull, Flo Rida and Usher and have the girl dance for me in my room to get me nice and warmed up.



 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: