Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Soi 23 Food Cart Fox...Sitting By Herself... (So I Thought!)..

I was walking up Soi 23 at 7:30 p.m. my second Wednesday night in Bangkok when I see this very attractive, sexy Thai girl sitting at a table by a sidewalk food cart. She had on heels, a mini skirt and plenty of makeup. Hmmmmm… Looking good honey. Very good! Of course I had to stop.

I asked her if she worked at one of the nearby massage shops?  

She said: “No”.

Do you dance at Soi Cowboy?

“No”.

That's when I noticed the table had 2 plates on it and there was a motorbike parked nearby and a Thai guy walking my way. Oh shit! Time to be like the shepherd and get the flock out! Perhaps some mysteries are better left unsolved! I quickly returned to walking up the sidewalk. Very quickly!

When I looked back I could see the Thai guy had stopped to talk with the girl and he was looking my way. Yes, perhaps it was better to just keep going….. There were plenty of hot girls waiting for me at Soi Cowboy anyway. What’s one less??? Lol..

That’s Bangkok After Hours…
 

 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: