Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Suzie Wong Lesbian Showgirls - That's a Bar Fine for Two...

It was 6:05 a.m. and I had just walked into my hotel room. I was starving so I popped one of those 7-Eleven prepared Thai meals of chicken, basil, egg and rice in the microwave. It wasn't too bad actually.  Besides I didn't have the energy to walk up Soi 23 to the Love Scene Restaurant. But let’s start at the beginning.

Last night began at 7:50 p.m. at Soi Cowboy. My first stop was both floors of Baccara. Once again the stars must have been in alignment because I met not one but 2 brand new 20 year old dancers. One dancer just started that night and the other dancer the day before. Both spoke no English at all and were so shy about all I could do was buy them a drink. I decided that I'd come back and check on them later.

For now I wanted to get to Suzie Wong and bar fine this hot little 21 year old dancer that weighed 39 kg who had been dancing 4 months. The 39 kg girl does the baby oil show with other girls and the moment I saw her do it I knew that I had to bar fine her. I'd been after her all week but she was hesitant.

When I got to Suzie Wong I bought a drink for the 39 kg spinner and I said pick the girl of your choice and she can come too. That put her at ease and she picked a 20 year old dancer with blond hair that does the lesbian show with 2 other girls so how could I say no????  The lesbian showgirl she picked had only been dancing 1 week!

By 8:30 p.m. I had bar fined both showgirls and we're walking out of the bar. Back at the hotel I have the girls do a really nice lesbian show for me to start things off. I had each girl take turns straddling each others faces and doing a 69 before I had my fun. This is what Bangkok after hours entertainment is all about boys!

When we finished 90 minutes later I walked the 2 dancers back to Suzie Wong and I continued on to the Asoke BTS to take the train to Nana Plaza. It was early and I wasn’t done bar fining hot sexy dancers…

That’s Bangkok After Hours..

 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: