Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Suzie Wong - Soi Cowboy - Bangkok at 6:00 p.m...

It was 6:00 p.m. and I was returning from Sukhumvit where I had just purchased several 20 Baht bracelets to give to my favorite gogo dancers since I had long run out of glow bracelets.

I decided that I'd make a quick walk through Soi Cowboy to see if any of my favorite girls were outside eating. I didn't see any dancers that I knew but I did see one of the server girls outside Suzie Wong. I stopped to chat with her. She told me her name was Ning and had worked at Suzie Wong's for 3 years. I told her it was time they promoted her and made her assistant mamasan! Ning laughed and asked if I would be coming to the bar that night?

I said yes and that I'd be stopping in Suzie Wong  about 8:00 p.m. She asked me if I would be bringing a ladyboy with me again and I said no. Not this time. For tonight I was planning to bar fine 2 of the lesbian showgirls for a special show that I had in mind.

She asked what that was and I told Ning what I had in mind for the special show. Ning almost fell off her stool laughing about it. I let Ning pick out one of the 20 Baht bracelets and told her that I'd see her later…

That’s Bangkok After Hours….


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: