Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

The 5% Solution to Finding New Dancers & University Girls in Bangkok...

As many of you have noticed after reading my trip report from Bangkok last month that I tend to look for and find new dancers that have been dancing anywhere from 1 day to a few weeks. I also look for the university students paying their way through school by dancing in a gogo bars or working in a massage shop.

I read many replies to my posts that say it’s virtually impossible to find that many new dancers and university students in Bangkok’s gogo bars. I say that’s total nonsense!

How many bar girls, dancers, coyotes, freelancers and massage shop girls are working in Bangkok on any given day??? I’ve seen estimates that as many as 400,000 ladies sell their services in Bangkok. But let’s round down and just use 100,000 as a nice even number to work with. Now every single one of those girls had a first day, week, month and first customer in the bar. I think we can all agree on that one. Right?

Now new girls come fresh from Issan and Chiang Mai to the bars and massage shops of Bangkok if not daily certainly on a weekly basis. Out of 100,000 girls let’s say that 5% are new girls or university students at any given time. That’s 5,000 girls!!!!

Take any of the big gogo bars like Baccara, Angelwitch, Billboard, Rainbow 4 and Spanky’s for example. I’ll bet you a Singha beer that on any particular week they might have anywhere from 2 to 5 new girls in the lineup!!

The real challenge is separating out the 95% from the 5% that are new girls or university students.

1.    Does it take work? Damn right it does.

2.    Does it take some skill? Yes.

3.    Does it take patience? Yes.

4.    Do you need to be bold? Yes.

5.    Does it take a bit of basic Thai language practice? It helps.

6.    Does it take a bit of luck? Yes.

Most guys are happy with the 95% because it doesn’t take a whole lot of effort or thinking about it to bar fine a hot girl that you like. There’s nothing wrong with that and I’ve bar fined my fair share of girls from that 95% too. But my quest when I enter a gogo bar or massage shop is to look first for those girls that fall into that 5% category of being the new girls or university students. I’ve been successful at it in part because I take a very professional and analytical approach to finding the kind of Thai girls that I like. I like to play but I play to win…

That’s Bangkok After Hours…


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: