Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Where are my Bangkok Music Video's???

In past years my hotel's satellite channels have always featured at least a couple of different channels playing music videos. This year I couldn't find even one! What do I get? Indian soap operas! Islamic news! News documentaries! But no music! WTF???

The girls I had brought back to my hotel room would often ask me to find some music on the TV but there was none to be found!!!  It was very annoying. I'm here to party not watch Indian soap operas!

Lesson learned. I’m bringing an MP3 player and portable speaker with me for my next trip to Bangkok. When the girls ask for some music I want to crank up some Pitbull and Flo Rida and get the party started!!!

That’s Bangkok After Hours…


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: