Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

You're a Bar Fining Butterfly When This Shit Happens...

You know you've got a bad reputation for being a bar fining butterfly when this shit happens to you. There are several massage shops on Soi 23 leading to Soi Cowboy. Night after night the massage girls would see me in a tutktuk with bar girls or walking dancers back to Soi Cowboy when I was finished with my latest bar fine.

One night one of the massage girls at Sathiga Massage that knows me yelled out while I was walking a dancer back to Soi Cowboy:  "How many?"

I held up 7 fingers and the girls howled in laughter up and down Soi 23. In reality I was exaggerating. It had only been 5. But after that night none of the massage girls would even smile at me much less give me a massage. It was simply more than they could handle.

After that night I couldn't even get the 3:00 a.m. massage girl on Soi 23 to agree to do a massage! In Billboard gogo in Nana Plaza I had bar fined so many girls that the girls I hadn't bar fined wouldn't even agree to let me buy them a drink anymore!! Even worse?

Let me tell you that the dancers and welcome girls in Soi Cowboy do pay close attention to guys that bar fine a lot of girls night after night. One night I noticed this Afterskool dancer that I had bar fined the year before. I went up to talk to her and asked her about going back to the naughty boy’s corner for a b/j? No go. Even she refused me!

You know you've sunk pretty low and hit rock bottom in the eyes of the bar girls when even a girl working in a 1,000 Baht b/j bar refuses to service you! Damn! Maybe bar fining 3 to 6 girls every night wasn’t such a good idea after all…

For my next trip to Bangkok I'm going to have to spend more time in different bars and massage shops so that I don't get too well known or infamous among the bar girls. I guess I’ll have to hit Club Electric Blue and Black Pagoda in Patpong. The dancers don’t know me there…. Lol..

That’s Bangkok After Hours..


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: