Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Saturday, June 8, 2013

100,000 Baht Entertainment Budget for 7 Nights...

I’ve been working on my entertainment budget for my next trip to Bangkok. I’m going to have to stick to 100,000 Baht for 7 nights of fun. 12,500 per night for 6 nights in Bangkok and 25,000 Baht for one night in Pattaya. It’s a sacrifice I know.

When I was going to Bangkok once a year I could save up cash for 12 months. But this next trip is coming just 5 months after my last Bangkok trip so my budget is much tighter. I think I just might go for a couple of more long time bar fines and take them to a late night club. In the end it will cost me less than bar fining 3 dancers in one night. Will have to cut a few corners to save enough Baht for each night….

That’s Bangkok After Hours…


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: