Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Monday, June 3, 2013

A Really Cute First Night Baccara GoGo Dancer Photo...

You might be saying to yourself right about now “’WTF?” Where’s the Baccara in Soi Cowboy gogo dancer photo? Well the photo of her shoes is all that I have I’m sorry to say. Why?

 
This was a super cute little spinner and it was her first night dancing on the first floor of Baccara. She didn’t speak even one word of English and I was lucky customer number #1 so of course I had to bar fine her.

This girl was so shy that after we finished my entertainment she came out of the shower with her towel wrapped around her and then she put her bra on over the towel and then her blouse on over the bra and towel before removing the towel!

I told her “baby I’ve already seen, touched and licked it all” there’s no need to hide it at this point!  The games’ over after all!!!  Lol…

That’s Bangkok After Hours…


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: