Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Monday, June 10, 2013

Bangkok After Hours Annual Hottest Girl in Da' Club Party 2013...

I’m really leaning towards sponsoring the first annual “Bangkok After Hours Hottest Girl in Da’ Club Party” when I’m back in Bangkok. I might reserve a table in Levels Club or maybe work to co-sponsor the party with another club or bar.

Sure, I know what you’re thinking. This is nothing less than a shameless attempt to surround myself with the hottest most beautiful Thai club girls and models all in one shot.. You’d be right too. It is shameless. But hey! I’ve been running the BangkokAfterHours.com website and blog since 1997. Isn’t it about time I did something for the good of all mankind? Ok. So for one man anyway and that’s me. Lol…

 That’s Bangkok After Hours….


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: