Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Rehab GoGo - Soi Buakhao - Bar Review..

From Pattaya GoGo’s is a bar review on the Rehab GoGo located on Soi Buakhao in Pattaya. The bar reviewer found Rehab to be more coyote bar than gogo with 26 coyote dancers and no dancers in bikinis or less. Four dance teams and each team dances for 15 minutes on stage. No draft beer, soft drinks are 100 Baht and a lady drink is 140 Baht. But the bar fines are the real eye opener. According to the reviewer bar fines start at 1,000 Baht but some of the coyotes (#29) is 2,000 Baht until 1:00 a.m. and then 1,500 Baht after!!! Damn!

Commentary: I’m going to have to stop in Rehab when I’m in Pattaya. I’ve got to see for myself a coyote dancer that has a 2,000 Baht bar fine. She had better be able to provide me with an autographed copy of her photo in After Dark or Penthouse Magazine for that!! I hate to think what the s/t is if the bar fine is 2,000 Baht!


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: