Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sensations GoGo - Pattaya - Bar Review....

From the Pattaya GoGo’s blog comes a recent bar review on Sensations GoGo on Walking Street opposite Soi Diamond. According to the reviewer Sensations is getting a lot of positive buzz for having a large lineup of attractive girls. At least 100 girls according to the reviewer. The service is said to be good and easy to get a girls attention. Get there early as it can pack in a crowd. The bad news is bar fines are 1,500 Baht before midnight and 1,000 Baht after midnight!

Commentary: I have to say that when I was in Pattaya the first week in April I stopped in Sensations but I didn’t see anything special in terms of the girls myself. Otherwise I would have stuck around. So I’m not sure the reality is living up to the hype. But it’s worth checking out. But a 1,500 Baht bar fine?? And the guys in Pattaya bitch about the prices in Bangkok??? The short time might often be higher in Bangkok but at least the bar fines are 600 Baht. Showgirl bar fines might be 800 Baht. But 1,500? That’s member club pricing!


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: