Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Solving the Mysteries of the Universe.. One at a Time..

I had some free time on my hands today at the office so I decided to contemplate some of the mysteries of the universe and how to solve them. I thought about how to shine the light on dark matter but then again it’s dark right? Hmmmmm.. So what about the mystery of black holes? Ahhhh!

No not the black hole at the center of the galaxy. I’m talking about a completely different type of black hole.
Let me ask you this. Have you ever walked into one of the big gogo bars like Baccara at prime time when almost every seat in the house has a customer in it and the stage is packed 3 or 4 girls wide and about 10 deep? Every single time I go into Baccara when it’s like this I find the most beautiful, most stunning girl stuck in the middle of the stage. Like a black hole’s gravitational pull all the other dancers surround her.

Every bar stool is taken and the closest seat I can get is so far back I can’t see the girl and even if I could I’d need a telescope. So after much consideration of thinking how can I get that one girls attention it came to me like a blazing hot falling star.
What I would need the next time I’m in Baccara is a large clear latex balloon that I would have inflated earlier and wrote some messages on:

Lady drink?
Tequila?
Bar fine?
Short time?
$$$$$$$$ 

Afterwards I’d deflate the balloon and put it in my pocket. When I’d spot that one special girl I insert a 20, 50 or 100 Baht bill inside the clear balloon and inflate it. Then with a permanent marker I’d write the girls badge number on the balloon (#46 for example.) Then I’d give the balloon to a service girl to take over to the stage. The girls would pass the balloon back to the dancer with the matching number. There would be no doubt who I was interested in.

With luck then in no time it would be bar fine and short time. Then it’s back to the hotel where I’d be using a different sort of latex balloon but this time it will be the bar girl that does the blowing…

Ok, I admit that coming up with a solution for this universal problem that has plagued bar mongers for years isn’t exactly the same as Einstein’s Theory of Relativity but when was the last time Einstein’s theory got you the hottest girl in the gogo bar???

That’s Bangkok After Hours…
Solving the most complex mysteries of the gogo bar universe….One at a time…


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: