Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Thursday, July 4, 2013

120, 000 Baht Party Budget for 1 Week in Bangkok...

I worked today and since it was the 4th of July it was dead slow in my office. So I put my time to better use by working on my party budget for my trip to Bangkok at the end of August. I’ve determined that I really, really need to stick to a 120,000 Baht budget for that one week I’m in Bangkok and Pattaya.

Sure, I know what you’re thinking. 120,000 Baht for partying for just 1 week? That should be more than enough! Right? Well considering that my last trip to Bangkok I was averaging 20,000 – 25,000 Baht per day in entertainment expenses at times the 120,000 Baht party budget means that I have to space out my fun more carefully…

That’s Bangkok After Hours – On a Budget….


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: