Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

72 Trojan Condoms Should Get Me Through A Week in Bangkok..

I just checked the last item off on my “to do” list before heading to Bangkok next month and that was the purchase of 72 Trojan lubricated condoms (large size of course). Along with the 2 dozen strawberry condoms I have left over from my last trip I should have enough to get through a week of partying in Bangkok's bars and club....h the 2 dozen strawberry flavored condoms I have left over from my last trip I should have enough condoms for the week I’m in Bangkok and Pattaya… Yeah, I know. It's cutting it close... Lol....

That’s Bangkok After Hours…



 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: