Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Foreigners Arrested in Pattaya for Not Carrying Passport ID...

From Pattaya One News is the story of Pattaya Police raiding 3 late night disco’s Saturday night in North Pattaya. Over 100 police conducted raids on the Hollywood Disco, Tawana Pub and MC Pub. A number of people were arrested for minor drug offences and some foreigners for not carrying their passport which carries a fine in Thailand. Tawana Pub had the most offenses including underage patrons and employees.

Commentary: I used to only carry a copy of my passport and the entry stamp with me in Bangkok. Then a few trips ago I noticed police were routinely putting up police check point son Sukhumvit and Asoke late at night. They’d stop any taxi with a foreigner. Check for ID. No passport pay a fine. Now I carry my passport in a water proof pocket in a waist wallet that I wear under my belt.


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: