Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Saturday, July 6, 2013

I Picked Up Some Special Gifts For My Favorite Dancers..

Got to love the things that you can find on ebay! I ordered some extra special rings from China engraved with “I love you” on the side. They even come with their own gift box. I’ll give these to my extra special stars of the bar. So if you go bar hopping in early September and notice all the hottest girls on stage wearing the same ring it’s not a coincidence. Nor have you entered the twilight zone. It just means the Bangkok Partier has blazed a trail through there. I’m sort of like Johnny Appleseed except I spread handfuls of zircon and rhinestone rings to bar girls….

That’s Bangkok After Hours..


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: