Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Planning a Birthday Party.. For Who? Me Of Course!!

Since I have the day off I decided I start working on planning my birthday party. Well parties anyway. I figured that while I’m in Bangkok, Pattaya and Shanghai in September that I might as well celebrate my birthday in each city.

Now I know what some of you keen readers of my Facebook page will say. Wasn’t your birthday months ago Alex???? Well, sure. Technically that’s correct. But show me where God carved it in stone tablets that a guy can’t celebrate his birthday anytime of the year with scantily clad bar girls???? Hmmmm????

Since I haven’t seen those stone tablets forbidding me to do so I’m planning to celebrate my birthday in Bangkok, Pattaya and Shanghai…. Why worry about technicalities??

P.S. If you see me partying then birthday presents in Baht are acceptable… Happy Birthday to me… Every night in Bangkok, Pattaya and Shanghai… Lol..


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: