Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Warming Back Up My HipHop Dance Moves...

Now that my back is feeling better it’s time to start back up my daily practice of my hiphop club moves. I may be in my 50’s but having some decent moves on the dance floor is still an equalizer in the club when you’re competing with guys 30 years younger for a hot girl in the disco. Well, that and I usually have more Baht in my wallet to spend than they do.

It’s like being Russell Crowe in that scene in Gladiator. He’s sharpening his sword and the door to the arena opens and he goes charging out and mops up the opposing Gladiators.
It’s the same in a Bangkok after hours club. I walk in and survey not only where the hot girls are but which young guys might keep me from achieving my goal of getting to that hot girl. I want to know who the young drunks are so that I can keep as much distance between me and them as possible. But usually the young drunk guys seek me out when they see me on the dance floor with a hot girl. It seems to be some kind of cosmic law that young drunk guys think it must be easier to move in on and poach a girl dancing with the mid 50’s guy than to just walk up to a girl standing along in the club and make their pitch there….

Now turn up the music and let’s get this party started!


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: