Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Friday, August 23, 2013

Black or Blue or Wet All Over???

One of my little Bangkok After Hours partying secrets that I don’t think I’ve mentioned before has to do with “Black or Blue or Wet All Over”. Now I know what you’re thinking. WTF does that mean???? Well, let me explain by telling you a little story from last night. One of my Facebook followers bar fined a hot 20 year old University girl from a Nana Plaza gogo bar for some short time fun. All’s good so far.

But in the end he had such a good time that the white sheets on the bed were so badly stained (some girls do get a bit more wet than others) that he had to tear the sheets off the bed! Now that creates problems. What happens when you want to go back out to another bar and find another dancer to bar fine a second time? The sheets don’t exactly look too appealing even to a hardened bar girl at this point!
Not to mention how embarrassing it is when the poor maid comes to clean your room the next day.  You know you can’t help but feel guilty and have to slip her a tip for having to look at that disgusting mess from last night. Right?

Well I solved that problem a couple of years ago. How? I buy either a black or dark blue flat cotton sheet for a single bed. Then I cut the sheet in half and pack them in my suitcase! Before I start any fun with my first bar fine of the night I take out half of the black or blue sheet and place it over the middle of the bed. After the girl I’m with and I are done I pull the black sheet off. This gives the sheet below time to dry if necessary. When I come back with a second girl I place the clean second half of the black sheet over the middle of the bed. Now I have a nice dry stain free sheet for round two with my next bar fine!
When I’m done being entertained the second time I take the black sheet off the bed and like magic now have a fairly clean white sheet to sleep on. The next day I take the black sheets to the laundry room and wash them in hot water and then stick them in the dryer and I’m ready for the next night.

That’s Bangkok After Hours… Keeping it clean…


 - Bangkok After Hours

No comments: